* Okay I really need to start with a vent! Anyone who spends there Tuesday evenings watching the Biggest Loser will surly understand this frustration! "VICKI".....NEED I SAY MORE?? I have seriously not felt the need to punch someone in the face in a loooong time...until SHE came into TV land!!! Okay, that's all I have to say about that.
* This next thought is very disturbing to me. I THINK I AM LOSING MY MIND!!! Seriously...do any of you mom's feel like you have so much going on that you really feel as if a fraction of your brain is melting away? I DO!!! Please tell me I am not alone?? I was at the doctors and I was scheduling an appointment for my 1 yr old. The lady asked for Allie's bday and first I gave her the wrong day TWICE....then when I finally managed to get the day right ...I gave her the wrong year...like 3 times!!! Of course my 13 yr old had to be there with me...so he made me feel even more like an idiot!!! Seriously....it seems like the years that are in the 2000 are so confusing?? The 1990's are easy....is it just me...or does the 2000's seem to jumble up?? That prob makes no sense most of you!!
* Okay...here is another reason that I am losing my mind! Last night me and the kids went to my parents house for dinner. I parked the car in front of the house..then I suddenly felt very confused. I said to my 13 yr old son, "Michael, where is the fire hydrant that is in front of grandma's house? Do they actually relocate those things?? What in the heck is going on?" My son is looking around too...and I really was very confused! Then I take a better look around...and guess what??? I WAS PARKED IN FRONT OF THE WRONG HOUSE!!!! Now come on....that is something that someone in there LATE eighties does!!
* Why is it that in the mornings they only have talking on the radio? I like hearing the d'j s sometimes...but geese....people do need music in the morning too! Thanks to this....my one year old daughter know the chores to "Free Falling" by heart. Tom Petty is permanently in my cd player in their car because I am always to lazy to change it...and...well...I love tom petty. So he is the back up when there is nothing good on.
* 13 yr. old boys...well my 13 yr old boy is the next topic of conversation! What is with the 13yr old PRE teen attitude?? Seriously...he is a great kid...but this new attitude that he is adjusting to is just annoying! This morning on the way to school we were arguing about him cramming for his PE test this morning on the way to school!! When I pulled up in front of his school, we were still arguing, but he decides to get out of the car and SLAM the door in my face!!! I was so on the verge of getting out of the car in my pajama pants and messy pony tail and chase him down...I think the sheer embarrassment of the way i looked would be enough punishment for the boy! I am also so over all of the abbreviations being thrown around here! The OMG...TTYL...BFF... HWYD...and the list goes on! This morning I was about to jump out of my car in my pajamas and yell, "OMG..Im gonna KYB" that translates into, "Oh my gosh...I'm gonna kick your butt!" LOL
Wow....I guess this turned out to be ONLY random vents..the random thoughts got lost in my mind (Not a shocker...remember the part about parts of my disintegrating brain?)
I wrote this post in hopes that It would make you laugh with me...or at me...or at least Make you smile!! With being a single mom 5 days a week, with three kids, a business to run, kids with crazy schedules.... My OCD....i have to try and use my humor to get me through sometimes!!!
Okay...I am off to make "Hand turkey's" with the girls...then clean...and make more candles!!! Have a brilliant Wednesday everyone!!! Don't forget to SMILE...