*God...again...he is ALWAYS #1
* My husband, he will always be #2
* My kids and my family....I am so totally blessed to have my kids and my wonderful supportive family.
* I forgot this one last week...I am so SUPER THANKFUL that my dad is done with his radiation treatments. Now we just pray that when he goes for his scan on Jan 15 (day before my bday) that his cancer is ALL GONE! That would be the best bday present EVER!!
* For the epiphany that I had in the bath tub last night. As I was saying my blessings in the bath..as i always do....It hit me that I can be doing MORE for Jesus daily. I thank him every night...but I really need to start thinking about him all through the day. I know that I can be a better Cristian...I just needed to realize it.
*For coffee I am thankful...i really love my coffee
*For the 4 candle sales this morning! I was so excited!! It makes me so proud of myself to be helping out financially. Every time I make a sale...I just cannot wait until the customer burns my candles...as I know they will LOVE them (I don't mean to brag...but I am 110% mega proud of my candles)
* For DVR...I know this is lame...but I really am grateful for it!
* For the utterly creative mind and sheer brilliance of the author Stephanie Meyer! Seriously....I am sure you are all so over me bragging about these books of hers....but Really, reading this amazing series has given me a wonderful escape from reality each night!!
* I am thankful for this beautiful Fall day....I plan to make the very most of it!!!
Have a brilliant day everyone!! Don't forget to SMILE......It can change the entire day for someone...I'm so serious....the power of a simple SMILE is amazing!!