Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

It's already Christmas at our Home! I talked my husband into putting up the Christmas decorations inside and outside last weekend. We are flying to Iowa to spend Thanksgiving with my In-laws, so I knew that when we got home next Sunday...we would we way to tired. This way when I get home...I will walk into a nice clean Christmassy home!! So anyway...here are some pictures, I wish I was better decorator...I'm to simple and plain in my opinion.



Here is the upstairs living room. This tree has only snowmen on it...I LOVE snowmen!


This is the downstairs family room/play room.

Don't you just loVe Anna's wizard of Oz stalking?


Up close look at the fireplace Mantle


I am loving the berries on the dining room light!


I hate that my cupboards look like this in pictures..they don't have that weird discoloration in person. I put garland and snowmen on top of the cupboards

I just recently picked up this cafe sign for 4.99 at a thrift shop. I painted in Chocolate brown to match my kitchen. It looks great with my "coffee themed" Kitchen!


This is My "Starbucks" tree in the corner of the dining room. Are you loving this JennyKate??

This is the Girls tree in there room. They also have snowflake lights on there window, and shiny silver cardboard snowflakes hanging all over the ceiling. It looks like a winter wonderland in there!


The outside looks even better. My husband did a great job. We have all red and white lights on the house with huge light up candy canes in the tree. We have one of those huge snow globes and snow men in the yard. It's so cute...my husband is really getting into it..he took off on Sunday and bought some reindeer for the yard too! I will try and take a picture tonight and post it. I cant wait to see everyone Else's houses!! Have a wonderful day!!













8 comments:

jennykate77 said...

I am SOOO loving all your Christmas decor...especially the Starbucks tree :) I have some of those cute little ornaments too...maybe I need a Starbucks tree :) I wish I had my stuff up already, but Michael refuses to be of any assistance until the Saturday after Thankgiving...so, since I need some help getting stuff out of the shed...I guess I'm out of luck. Soon though...very soon!

Love you so much!!

Avery Tales said...

So how many trees do you have?!? I love your Christmas decor. It's always so nice to walk in to a lit up Christmas tree. It just makes you feel good.

Unknown said...

cute I love snowmen too!

brainella said...

Oh yay! Christmas! We won't get to put ours up until Dec 6 (or I should say, I've been told I have to wait until then) so I'll have to enjoy yours. That Starbucks tree cracks me up! :-)

Renee said...

I'm jealous! I want my house to be clean! Oh, and Christmassy, too! :D Love all the cute trees! And a Starbucks tree...you crack me up! (love the wall color where your Starbucks tree is!!)

Shelly said...

I love the decorations Missy but I am lucky cause I get to see them all in person. And you are a awesome decorator. By the way Gabe let me put my Twilight poster in place of his Star Wars one. Now I see the cast everytime I walk up the stairs

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

It looks awesome. I can't wait to decorate. I think we're going to do it this weekend.

Lisa Marie said...

looks great....I started slowly getting my stuff out today...I've been knee deep in glitter all day, and I just refabriced the liner in my hutch... Can you come help since yours is done...lol...love you...xoxo