Monday, November 24, 2008

I have been tagged....

My bloggy friend, Mistee tagged me and since I have never actually followed through with one of these, I thought I would give it a shot!

8 TV shows That I like to watch:

1. The Biggest loser
2. Ugly Betty
3. Little people BIG World
4. Deadliest catch
5. Ellen
6. Super Nanny
7. Andrew Zimern
8. Neat


8 Places I like to eat:

1. Famous Daves
2.Outback
3. Red Lobster
4. Olive Garden
5. Taco Bell
6. Casey's
7. Chipolte
8. Panda Express

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:

1. I put up Christmas decorations
2. Held the ladder for my husband
3. cleaned
4. Ate A LOT with my family
5. Sucked at the drums on guitar hero
6. Read
7. Had cheesecake for my brother in law's bday (he had pink candles)
8. went to the store

8 Things that I look forward to:

1. Flying to Iowa for Thanksgiving (not the plane ride so much...)
2. Seeing Twilight AGAIN on Wednesday night
3. Christmas
4. Anna's bday
5. My next craft fair
6. School being out for winter break
7. Taking the girls to see Santa and look at lights
8. I cannot wait till Jan 15...that's when my dad has his next scan..and I KNOW that his cancer will be gone!!

8 Things I love about Fall:

1. The cooler weather
2. Leaves changing
3. Pumpkin Patch trip
4. Halloween
5. Fall decorations
6. extra Starbucks trips
7. Thanksgiving
8. forcing my kids to watch the movie "The great pumpkin Charlie Brown"

8 Things on my wish list:

1. My husband being home more
2. My dad's cancer being GONE
3. My family staying healthy and safe
4. Traveling......a lot
5. My crazydaisy candle business to grow
6. Help single mom's
7. Buy a house in the mountains
8. My kids to be happy in life

8 People to tag:

1. Michelle
2. Lisa
3. French
4. Cherry
5. Heather
6. Jenny
7. Rue
8. Jessica

2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Funny...I tag you, you tag me, Mistee tagged us both :)

I love your lists! I forgot to add "meeeting Melissa for coffee" on my wish list :)

Love you!!

Lisa (aka) French said...

I like this game and I love biggest loser...and Olive Garden;) French