1. Taco Bell not once but TWICE
2. i was having a bit of road rage...i threw my arms up to a car. When i took a closer look...it was my old choir teacher who I adored! I felt like an idiot.
3.I feel like I spent wayyyyy to much time on the computer. I think I am going to start making a schedule. This way the house wont be a disaster up until Friday. It's pretty bad when your 4 yr old says to me last night, "Mommy...are you just cleaning because daddy's coming home?"
4. I have learned that stupid financial decisions made in my early 20's DO catch up to you! One big mistake crept up on me on Wednesday. I am over it though....Yes I am over it.
***there was a big pause here....because I just spilled my entire cup of coffee on my self..nice..ugh***
5. Okay...back to my list. I bought a big bag of peanut butter cups and a big bag of kit kat to fill the jar in the kitchen. So much for Dr. Phil's "No fail environment"
6. I am taking the girls to get professional pictures tonight with my sister. Here is the confession portion...Allie is 18mon and this is her FIRST professional picture...i know it...I am ashamed!
7. Okay people...this confession is HUGE...like monumentally huge! I am taking my son (7th grader) out of school EARLY....so that I can go with my sister to see Twilight! Yes...I even called my mom and asked her if I could...I just felt like i needed her permission! But she said and I quote, "Melissa, honey...you never do things like that...and he is practically a straight A student, I think it will be fine" So there you go...mom gives me a thumbs up...so I am so there! I do feel a little of lingering guilt...BUT considering I very rarely do anything for myself...I'm gonna splurge today! I will be there at 1:00pm with my sister...and huge tub of popcorn with huge Coke...and some sort of chocolate candy on the side!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!! Edward here I come ***sigh***
...oh ya speaking of Edward. Last night in the car my son says, "Shhhhh...mom listen it's Edward..he is on the radio doing an interview!" Then he asks, "you don't really LoVe him do you mom?" Oh lord...I think I may have taken my obsession too far!! lol
Okay everyone....I'm out. I have to get a million things done before I go pick up Michael EARLY! By the way he does not see this as a confession...he sees it as a TRUE blessing!!!