Monday, October 6, 2008

A glimpse of Colorado in the Fall....



On Saturday My husband had a brilliant idea! We took the kids up to the Mountains to see the leaves and the Elk. We took our little Coleman grill and had an awesome picnic...with the most amazing scenery surrounding us. It was just a simple...beautiful day that I will never forget! Here are a couple of pictures of Colorado in The Fall! So beautiful.....








We saw hundreds of Elk that day, this one was bugling at another male

I love this picture...how Allie is looking at her big brother!


Okay...I am off to whip up some candles! Have a wonderful Monday!



4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Lets keep are fingers crossed that my luck changes and all of us will go together next year...I love you, oxxoxo, lisa

jennykate77 said...

Oh, Sweetie...just beautiful...beautiful everything...beautiful scenery, beautiful family, beautiful moments! I wish I could see it in person! For now, I'll live vicariously through your photos and words. Love you!! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa (aka) French said...

What a fun day and the kids look like they are having a blast;) Hugs French;)

Heather said...

I can't believe how beautiful the scenery is. It amazes me how God has made the scenery breathtaking no matter what part of the country you live in!!