1. I let Allie (my 18 Mon old) sleep with me twice this week.
2. I stayed up one night until 2am watching 4 episodes of prison break. I get the seasons from Net Flix
3. I have not done laundry since Tuesday!!
4. I got the kids Wendy's last night
5. When Allie is napping...i should be cleaning...although this week I was on the computer every chance i got to myself! Which means I have a ton of cleaning to do today!!
6. On Sunday I completely spaced out Michael's confirmation class at church...I am still so mad at myself for this one!
7. I had a coke (coke cola that is) That is my biggest weakness...i love pop and its just horrible! I only had one for the week though...i guess that's okay.
Things That I am proud of this week:
1. I managed to loose 4 lbs...Mostly by NOT eating past 6pm (which is SO DANG HARD)
2. When I took Anna to Ice skating lessons last night...i walked right past the coffee shop and DID NOT go in and get a rice crispy treat made with peanut butter and choc chips!!
3. I had to practice skating with Anna before her lesson and I did not fall ONCE!!
4. I only spent $80.00 for groceries yesterday....I have started calculating mentally in the store and clipping coupons. Those two things have got my bill down from 150.00 a week to 80.00!!
5. I cleaned out my car...the whole nine yards...vacume..windex...armoral wipes!!
6. I helped a girl in the Walmart parking lot who claimed she ran out of gas. She looked homeless to me...I gave her money and said a quick prayer as she walked off.
7. I went on a bargain mission and managed to buy treat bags and stuff to fill them for Anna's Halloween party at school for like 12.00!
I hope everyone had a good week....and I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead!! Remember to count your blessings!!!