Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things I buy:

I know this is a completely random Blog...but I thought it would be fun to make a list of things or products that I always buy, then to see some of your lists of things that YOU all buy on a regular basis!

1. Starbucks breakfast blend coffee
2. Followed with Coffee mate Hazelnut creamer (such a must)
3. Tony Chacheres original creole seasoning (seriously, this stuff makes hamburger helper taste like a gourmet meal) :)
4. Pureology shampoo and conditioner (in the purple bottle) :)
5. Tide WITH downy
6. Downy liquid fabric softener (love this)
7.Dove body wash
8.Intuition razor (oh my gosh...seriously...this thing is awesome..the soap is built onto the razor..wow..genius!!)
9.Wild honeysuckle hand soap and lotion from bath and body works
10. Calvin Klein Eternity perfume (I have been wearing this for like 10 yrs...i just love it!)
11. Huggies
12. germ-X Soft wipes (oh man these are amazing...being a bit of a germaphobic girl....these go everywhere with me. They are at Walmart by the check out stands...they are individually wrapped BIG disposable antibacterial soft wipes! I love them
13.GoGurt...seriously...I don't know how we ever get along without these???
14. I always have to have wonderful smelling candles at hand..lucky I make my own now...so I always have a good stock! I burn them morning to night!! I love fall and winter scents

Okay so I admit since I have no projects going on at the time (besides candle making).....I was having a bit of Bloggers Block :) But the post was fun to write while drinking my morning coffee anyway!!

Have a brilliant Thursday everyone!! Tonight is the season premier of Ugly Betty....I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! woo hoo

3 comments:

jennykate77 said...

I love the list! You know I'm a Starbucks girl too :) The hazelnut creamer is delish!

Love you!! *MUAH*

Off to post!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. I just found your blog on another friend's page. I like it a lot. I'll be sure to come back & check it out.

Lisa (aka) French said...

You lost me at Starbucks! I hate that coffee (yuk) but I do love coffee well ok I admit I do like their cappucino;) Hope you are having a great one! French;)