My new wonderful blogger friend "French" did a bucket list on her blog. There is a wonderful movie called the Bucket list about two men who get to do all the things they ever wanted to do before they die. So here is my bucket list if I had an endless supply of money (these are just in a random order):
FIRST I would be talking to God even more than I do now...and I would give my church WAY more than I do now.....
THEN...my husband and whole family would quit there jobs and do whatever they LOVE.....
1. Go on a cruise around the world with my husband.
2. See my kids grow into happy adults with families of there own
3. Rent out homes for dirt cheap if not free to single mothers
4. take trips to: Ireland, Italy, Africa and Spain
5. Buy a home in the mountains
6. Move my best friend Lisa and her family to Colorado
7. Open a store/coffee shop with Lisa
8. Go to a sooners game with my friend Jennykate...then go shopping and buy "US" whatever we want!!!
9. Buy my dad a white jeep
10. Provide for my entire family
11. Go on the Ellen show to hug her and dance with her!!
12. Take my kids to Disney world
13. Go with my husband to a Nascar race
14. give to dozens of charities every single month (oh...how i would love to do that)
15. Go back to Alaska and do everything we did on our honeymoon over again
16. On Halloween...i would travel all the way to Oregon to get pumpkins from the Roloff farms!! (im a little weird..i know this) lol
17. Run a marathon...i will do this!!!
18. see a show in New York
19. swim with dolphins
20. Sky dive...maybe
21. go fly fishing with my husband whenever we want
22. wake up with randy every morning and have coffee together
wow...i had wayyyy to much fun with this!!! I'm sure there would be 50 more things on my list...but the girls want out of the tub...so i better run!!! Thanks French...this was fun! :)
Okay friends...now I wanna see your "Bucket list"