Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Something I wrote....

Wow....It is so high up here, but it is so beautiful! I am looking down at this huge place we call Earth. Wow...everything is so small..almost insignificant from where I am at.
I see all these little people running around so fast....In circles in seems
I see little cars driving around so fast...so fast...everyone is in such a rush
I see people running out of stores..with lots of stuff...LOTS and LOTS of STUFF
I see people sad..some people are sad because they don't think they have enough? I'm confused...they have a nice looking house...full with PLENTY of food to eat, a car that gets them from A to B. Pretty grass in the yard to enjoy with the kids. Those people have it made! I see these other people sad because they are hungry and they feel so helpless watching there babies starve...now that is a sad place to be...I wish all these other people could get a glimpse of their sadness for just a minute.
I see People stressing over what they don't have...they are so stressed that they are not even noticing what they DO have. Wow...and they have sooo much...I wish they could just see from up here!
I see people in such a hurry and...so many people shushing there kids to be quiet because they are so stressed and in a hurry.
I see people lying and cheating to get to the top. Where is the top?? I AM ON TOP....this is where the top is......and it is looking not so pretty looking down.


****


I see beautiful flowers and beautiful green leaves blowing on the trees. I see mothers hugging and loving their kids...oh how the kids LOVE to feel this love and warmth. I see families playing together at parks and having picnics. Wow...these are the beautiful things,,,,these are the things that really matter...these are all the things that the kids will remember.
I am so happy that I had the chance to be up here on this star...it was a beautiful view and wow.....so insightful! I hope that my vision helped someone else out there to think twice about what are time here on earth is really about. All I know is that I am going to breath...and just slow down....










7 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Great perspective...we are so insignificant, yet important at the same time. We should all just SLOW DOWN and breathe. If we could all just get things into perspective, we'd be much better off. Focus on the things that are really important, and let the rest just fade into the background.

Love you, sweetie!

Great blog!

Lisa Marie said...

just as beautiful as the first time I read and again and again...beautiful...love you..xoxo

cherry said...

That is soo true. Stop to smell the roses and appreciate them as well. I like your blog...your header is soo sweet. cherry

cherry said...

Omigosh......YES my name is Cherry. You don't hear that very often. Wow.

cherry said...

You too Melissa...so funny when someone you have no clue of has something in common with you. My Mom's name is Cheryl and her nickname was Cherry, my grandmother thought Cherry would be a good name for me..so there ya go! I hated it when I was little....kids etc..but love it now because it is so unique. If you don't mind I will add you to my blogroll. cherry

Lisa (aka) French said...

Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog roll;) French

Angie said...

Enjoyed reading this post, made me think about what is really important in life.