Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Harvest Fest

Oh how I love the Fall! This past weekend me and my husband took the kids to the local Harvest Fest. It was such a great day; watching Anna on the ponies, seeing Allie's face light up in the petting zoo, seeing Michael's face light up when he saw the kettle corn booth (so yummy)! The best part of the day was when we got ready to leave and instead crying for more, Anna looked up and said, "Thank you mommy and daddy for taking us today". **sigh** Me and my husband must be doing something right!! Days like these remind me what's important to me in life....My family and enjoying the simplicity of life!




I asked my husband, "Please honey can I get a baby goat?"
Anna looking so proud on the pony ride, with her daddy by her side!


Of course she had to go for the pink bucket!



Michael is the ultimate big brother!

Remember to count your blessings and enjoy the simple things in life!







3 comments:

trish said...

What a fun time! Your daughter looks so happy on the pony!
I want goats too! I was offered two at no charge and my husband said no :o( . Oh well! :o)
We have three indoor cats, 4 chickens and a dog. I am on my way to collecting farm animals! ha ha!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Lisa Marie said...

I can't wait for the fall festival our first one is the 20th her I can't wait its my favorite...love you.xo

jennykate77 said...

I LOVE fall festivals too! The pics are fantastic! Looks like you and your wonderful family had an amazing time!

Thanks for sharing!

Love you!