Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall flower arrangement


Okay so I was at Michael's searching for the perfect Fall arrangement for my kitchen table. I really did not want to spent $75.00..thats how much the one was that I really had my eye on! I decided to make my own...not from scratch though...because that still would have been like $40.00 (geese...i sure am getting cheap). So I was thinking that maybe I could buy a couple of berry and fall leaf twigs and just add them to my existing summer table arrangement!! It worked...I think it looks great and I ended up spending only about $8.00! Woo hoo!!


Happy Fall...and be sure to go to http://theinspiredroom.net/ for other fall decorating tips!!


~Melissa

8 comments:

trish said...

Hi Melissa!
Your flower arrangement is perfect! Not to mention the price! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Pearl Maple said...

Welcome addition to the fall nesting party, sometimes the most beautiful things do not have to cost the earth. Thanks for sharing.

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi, I saw your blog over at Tricia Anne's, and thought I would stop in for a visit! Love your flower arrangement! And your fall vignettes below are just beautiful! ~Rhonda :)

Lisa Marie said...

I love it...I love seeing your crafty side...xo

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

That looks great! Such a pretty fall arrangement! Good job on finding a thrifty way to get it, too!

So glad you were a part of fall nesting!

Happy Fall!
PS. Come on over to Blissfully Domestic and check out our new group, Seasonal Nesters!

http://blissfullydomestic.ning.com/group/seasonalnesters

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

How very pretty & thrifty! Now you can go buy something else since you saved so much money!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh my goodness...I love the look of your blog!! May I ask where the flowers and paper came from? Laurie

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hi there!

Just popping by again to let you know that I just added a new Fall inspiration post and Mr. Linky! We will be sharing "20 Things" that we treasure in the Fall!

Hope you'll join in on the new inspiration! Have a great weekend!

Fall Blessings,
Melissa