Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Thankfulls & Hot dogs in the snow!

Wow...either I have a had a crazy busy last few months, or lacking some caffeinated creativity. I think it's a mixture of both! It's fall now...and things are winding down..well kinda. I really miss reading and writing my Blogs...so here I am..kicking it off with some Thursday Thankfulls:


1. God and his forgiveness


2. 2nd chances


3. My wonderful..rockin awesome 3 kids


4. Egg nogg lattes from Starbucks..had my first one of the season yesterday...yummo


5. Snuggling with my girls in my bed at night reading good books


6. Art and books


7. the fact that the older i get..the more silly i get!! =p


8. prayer


9. Friends


10. Snow days...me and the kids grilled out hot dogs IN THE BLIZZARD....so much fun!




Oh how I mis blogging....I hope everyone has a great day..and a blessed week!

8 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Wonderful THANKFULS! I'm thankful for you...and for your influence in getting me to read Twilight. =) My friend, Mary, also tries to take credit for this...I tell her that you were the first to tell me about them...it was definitely in the stars and meant to be. Me+Twilight=TrueLOVE! I miss your blogging and I miss you! Love you so much!♥

jennykate77 said...

Oh, and I love the Fall background! Do you want me to make your header just a little smaller? If so, let me know!

Avery Tales said...

It's so good to have you back!!! I heard that you guys had a blizzard and it looks like you made the best of it!! I've missed you!

Renee said...

You are so adorable!! I love reading your blogs!! So glad you're back! One of these days, I may dust off my blog and start up again! lol!!
Love you tons!!

Unknown said...

I love all those things too and that last picture is priceless girl!! It snowed here for the first time today!

Hugs!
Sand

Unknown said...

Cute picture!

I am having a blog party tomorrow be sure to stop by!

Carrie

MoaMoa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MoaMoa said...

OLÁ SOU ANA.
GOSTEI MUITO DO SEU BLOOG.
POR UMA FORÇA MAIOR CHAMADA DESTINO EU ENTREI NO SEU BLOOG ,E ADOREI POIS EU ESTAVA TRISTE E FIQUEI LENDO E DEUS FAZ PARTE ALI E ME ACALMOU.ESPERO VOLTAR PARA LER MAIS.UM ABRAÇO ANA BRASIL