I am so honored to receive this "Honest Weblog" award from my friend Heather. I love reading her blog. Thanks so much Heather!
Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:"When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. You then have to name 10 Honest random things about yourself. So here it goes...my ten:
1. I have para sailed in Hawaii
2. I have zip lined in Winter park Colorado
3. I almost fell out of a boat while white water rafting in Alaska
4. I caught a 70 lb Halibut in the gulf of Alaska
5. I worked as a shot girl in a club called Poly Esther's
6. I am a neat freak...and I think I have OCD
7. I worked as a Barista and a manager at Starbucks
8. I have touched a sting Ray
9. I have been to the top of a 14,000 ft mountain
10.I am accident prone!!
okay here are my people that I am passing the award on to: