Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I so love awards!



I am so honored to receive this "Honest Weblog" award from my friend Heather. I love reading her blog. Thanks so much Heather!


Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:"When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. You then have to name 10 Honest random things about yourself. So here it goes...my ten:


1. I have para sailed in Hawaii


2. I have zip lined in Winter park Colorado


3. I almost fell out of a boat while white water rafting in Alaska


4. I caught a 70 lb Halibut in the gulf of Alaska


5. I worked as a shot girl in a club called Poly Esther's


6. I am a neat freak...and I think I have OCD


7. I worked as a Barista and a manager at Starbucks


8. I have touched a sting Ray


9. I have been to the top of a 14,000 ft mountain


10.I am accident prone!!


okay here are my people that I am passing the award on to:






6 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Awe! Thanks for the award, Sweet Pea! You are such an adventurer! I want to zip line...or whatever you call it. Love you to pieces!

Avery Tales said...

Woohoo!! Thanks sweetie!! I need to order some Christmas candles. My poor little ghost candles have seen their day. Yes, I kept burning them past Halloween. They just smell so yummy!

Ma'dame French said...

'Ahhh thanks sweetie I didn't get to the last one but will definitely get this one done! Your so full of life and adventure love that about you;) French

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Fun reads! You have done some too cool things! Wanted to say Hi! cherry

~*Mistee*~ said...

I just realized I was not following your blog. I am such a bad blogging buddy. :( I will try to do my award soon! Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog.

renee said...

Hey girl, thanks a ton for the award!! I'll store it along with the other 5 that I've yet to blog about...someday soon though! lol! And what a world traveler you are!! Fun, fun!!
Much love!