1. On Monday I found out that I was pregnant. This is by no means a confession...but the part I regret is that I have purchased 6...yes 6 pregnancy tests! I just could not believe it, so pretty much everyday this week I would buy a couple more!! Those things are not cheap...I'm just nuts!
2. Yesterday I played with the kids on the floor while watching Lifetime Christmas movies! I never ever watch TV during the day with the girls...but I could not help myself. I LOVE those movies...they are so touching..I can't get enough of "Fa la la la Lifetime" lol
3. okay...my son says that this one needs to be in the confession. I don't...personally..but here it is. So I found a lady bug crawling in the kitchen. There is tons of snow outside, so of course i did not put her out there. I put her in a cup with some leaves. She crawls around and seems to be happy. But what in the heck do I do with her?? My son says that I'm so weird for even caring...and that it's "just a bug" and its insane that I am taking care of her like a pet. But it's a lady bug...i dunno...I'm weird i suppose. He says that this most defiantly deserves to be listed as a confession!
4. I actually said out loud, "are you cereal?" oppose to, "are you serious?" seriously...it's so embarrassing when my son's lingo rubs off on me.
5. Okay this is a confession because it was so embarrassing! Me and my kids were being so silly and we were totally dancing and singing to that song "I'm not gonna write you a love song" (in the car). I was at a red light...and I was totally looking like an idiot singing and dancing (wayy overboard)...I look over and this guy was literally laughing out loud at me!! OMG....It was hilarious!
6. I actually like watching sponge Bob...I was watching it with no kids around...serioulsy...that's just sad.
7. No matter how hard I try...i cannot stop saying "Dude". Seriously....it's bad. I mean with my sister or my husband it's no biggie...but when I'm talking to a complete stranger and I start my sentence with, "Dude...are you kidding me?" it does not sound so good!! I am convinced that I will be 90 yrs old and I will be telling my grand kids, "Dude....be a dear and get your grandma a starbucks latte".
I hope everyone has a brilliant weekend! I am in a craft fair today and tomorrow! So I have lots to do! Love you all!!