It feels so wonderful to remember to be thankful for what we DO have oppose to what we don't have!! Remember to S M I L E....it truly has the power to change someones day!!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Thursday Thank fulls
I came back to blogging just in the nick of time! I get to start doing Thursday Thankfuls again with My JennyKate! So here we go my Thursday thankfuls:
- My mom called late last night to tell me that my dad's tests came back, and they thing his cancer is GONE!!! For this I am oh so thankful!!
- I am thankful that for the past 3 months i have been going to church consistently! I am so very thankful for my god..he is #1 in my life!!
- I am thankful that my kids and family are all safe and healthy
- My hard working amazing husband!
- My three amazing wonderful kids!!
(okay..now off to the silly things that DO still matter) =)
- I am thankful that we are all going to Eliches (six flags) on Sunday to support the American Cancer society! I am an adrenaline junkie...and I need a fix!!
- I am SOOO thankful for my wii fit!!
- I am thankful for special K with strawberries with vanilla soy milk, my new breakfast of champions!! It's soo yummy!!
- Coffee...always has to be on the list somewhere!
- nap time!! It's just been one of those weeks!
- people who inspire me to be a better ME!!
- My sister, JennyKate, Lisa
- Renee and her AMAZING sense of humor..I cannot wait to meet her in person!!
- For coming back to blogging! I missed it more than i thought, I so miss meeting new wonderful, friendly people!!
- This one is HUGE....My new path (that i have been on for 30 days) for a healthier life!! This will be it's own post tomorrow..maybe even later tonight! I'm so excited to share!!
-last but NOT least..face book!!! =)