Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm back..I have missed this place!

Hello to all my beautiful Blogging buddies!



I don't think I have been here since like early February! I think for some reason blogging reminded me of the baby..so it was painful to be here for awhile. I have missed everyone though...and I am soo ready to come back! I hope you all are doing great...I have been doing wonderful! I am loving that summer is approaching..I love being outside with the kids!



I have started an amazing weight loss journey that i am super excited about....I think I will blog about that tomorrow!



I'm happy to be back....I hope you all have the most wonderful day!! =)

8 comments:

Renee said...

Welcome back!! I'm so glad you're here to share your daily adventures! Because you know, I just can't get enough of you!! I love you tons!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from Carrie's blog to say hi!

Julie said...

Melissa welcome back I've missed you and have been thinking about you!
julie

Unknown said...

Welcome back Melissa! I know it was hard after what you've been through. I can't wait to see what you've been up to! I am trying to lose weight too. Got to look good in a bathing suit :)

Sandy xox

Amber Dupree said...

I'm happy to meet you. Welcome home, I mean, back!

jennykate77 said...

I'm so so glad you're back!

I'm going to work on your banner/header thingy. I'll e-mail it to you.

Love you!!

Katie said...

Yeah, I have been thinking of you!! So glad to see your happy face.

mohamed abdellatif said...

شركة مكافحه حشرات بالقويعية
شركة مكافحه النمل الابيض بالمجمعة
شركة مكافحه حشرات بجنوب الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بسكاكا