Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's all in the presentation!


On Fathers day, we had a BBQ here at my house. I put out an appetizing veggie tray..as I always do, and my kids just love it! Any other time I put some carrots or celery on a plate with dip..they will maybe eat a couple...but when its all pretty on a relish tray...they flock to it like candy!!


So...I decided Today...just a regular summer day...i would make a veggie tray and set it out for the kids! They loved it...and so did I!! It's so easy and convenient, just put it back in the fridge and pull it out throughout the day!! For some reason it never dawned on me to make a relish tray on any other day besides a holiday or get together!! So anyway...that's my healthy eating tip for the day!!


loving the adventure~


melissa

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Looks Yummy, do you have left overs???...I want some...,,, xoxoxo

SimplyBillie said...

What a great idea! I'll definately have to try this with my 3-yr-old. Your daughter is beautiful. Welcome to the blogging world!

Tracy said...

This is a great idea.. will have to remember!

jennykate77 said...

I don't know how I missed this...I guess w/ all going on it just slipped right pass me! That's why I don't like being so busy! It's a great idea! Isaiah loves veggies. :) Love you!